Each year, many sellers utilize a Google AdWords campaign as their biggest medium with regards to advertising over the internet. Why do they utilize Google? Because, simply, Google is everywhere. 70% of all internet searches on the globe are done via Google. 250,000,000 million searches a day, from every country. And, tens of countless search results display ubiquitous AdWords ads, in a large number of languages, from English to Chinese and virtually any language in between.
Additionally, Google ads are actually displayed on in excess of a million websites, too! This audience, along with those who use Google for their online search engine, is so vast that, amazingly, AdWords now appear nearly 90% of the time that every person on the planet would go to the net for information or entertainment.
Properly implemented, an AdWords campaign is a straightforward, economical yet powerful approach to market a company’s products or services. At the same time, it sometimes provides better prospective results since the campaign involves highly targeted, highly relevant keywords that aim entirely on a specific segment in the market.
Having an intelligently run internet advertising campaign and just a modest budget, almost anybody using a decent services or products can compete with the world’s biggest advertisers. Regrettably, the overwhelming variety of Adwords marketers participate in AdWords campaigns that fail.
Given the vast market offered by Google, how can this be? Facts are, many reasons exist such as:
1. Neglecting to understand that 90% of all keywords result in too little visitors to be commercially viable. That’s right. 90%!
2. Being completely at night as to how to find highly relevant, targeted, high traffic keywords, with few competing pages and weak competitors. Most do not realize there are great online research tools or, in fact, using them.
In comparison, a Adwords professional uses market and keyword research tools (many free) to discover long tail keywords having these characteristics:
* Daily traffic of 100 or higher (higher the greater)
* Less than 30,000 competing pages on the search engines for every keyword
* Low strength of competition for sites on the first page of Google
* Good Commercial Intent
3. Paying a lot of for his or her AdWords ads and being too low in their ad position.
Not many AdWords advertisers understand AdWords Quality Score, though this is a crucial component of an excellent AdWords campaign.
In fact, merely a relative handful of people that advertise on yahoo have even heard of AdWords Quality Score!
4. Creating poor ads ad copy or, for that matter, not understanding this basic principle: Headlines (titles) often mark the difference between a successful along with a failed campaign as the identical ad run with assorted headlines differs tremendously in their returns. Quite literally, a single word, or single letter, can have huge financial consequences.
It is far from uncommon for any little change in headlines to multiply returns by five or ten times over but many webmasters who are content with creating seat-of-the-pants ads.whine when their ad campaigns carry it inside the seat-of-their economic pants.
5. Building poorly optimized landing pages or sending all website visitors to their homepage.
6. Committing common, easily avoidable, but expensive AdWords advertising mistakes.
7. Taking the simplest way out. As opposed to a/B test each and every ad, every landing page, these are content to select what ads and landing pages that attract them rather than to their targeted prospective customers. For such folks, unlike Apollo 9, failure is the realistic option.
8. Neglecting to maximize the performance of their best keywords ezvpda the amazingly simple but powerful “Peel & Stick” Strategy that can skyrocket CTR and profits.
Significant Adwords profits will probably elude those 90% of Google advertisers who operate on a “Construct it and they will come” strategy. But, the failure of many presents a Golden Possibility to those webmasters who take the time and expend the time and effort to figure out how to advertise with Google.
Successful marketers take advantage of tools to ferret out the best traffic-generating keywords, write highly targeted keyword rich ads and landing pages, avoid common mistakes, and test, test, test.
For these entrepreneurs what was true for Apollo 9 is true for them: failure is not really an option. But, success and profits are!